After 19 years of successful journey, PT. eBiz Cipta Solusi (eBiz) has been acquired by a world class IT company, Information Services International-Dentsu, Ltd (ISID). ISID is a group company of Dentsu, a top global advertising company based in Japan. ISID was established in 1975 as Japan’s first private computer Time-Sharing Service (TSS) provider, a joint venture between Dentsu Inc. and General Electric Company (GE).
The combination of ISID’s world-class capabilities in fields such advanced IT solutions and services with eBiz’s high-level know-how, experiences, and hundreds of IT Professionals will enable ISID to enhance the coverage, cost effectiveness, reliability and quality of its global services and strengthen its ability to meet multinational companies’ growing needs.
Various technology services provided by eBiz include:
- Enterprise Content Management. Organize, manage, share, and discover contents in a feasible way powered with an extensible platform which allows you to eliminate collaboration boundaries.
- Enterprise Project Management. Communicate, collaborate, and manage projects which supported by an information system that organizes enterprise resources in a direct relationship to strategic goals and missions.
- Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence. Comprises the integration and analytical of business information in an aesthetically appealing and interactive interface to help decision making in a strategic way.
- Big Data and Machine Learning. Exploit the next Technology wave by utilizing Big Data and Machine Learning solutions tailored to your existing businesses and untapped the new business potentials.
- Sharepoint-based Solution. A powerful one-stop solution platform which enables you to have a self service application system with tons of features to support your business.
- Business Processes Management. Optimize your daily operations with robotic and automated business processes.
- Custom Application Services. To build applications to meet your specific business requirements.
- Professional Services. Dedicated professional resources dispatch to your required sites to fulfil your system development, system enhancements, or any tasks that assigned to our professional staffs.
Established in 2001 and currently headed by CEO Dedy Effendi Lingga, eBiz employs about 140 professionals, and well known for its success track records for delivering solutions to hundreds of institutions across industries in Indonesia, including financial authorities such as Bank Indonesia, Otoritas Jasa Keuangan, Indonesia Stock Exchange, KSEI, and KPEI.
eBiz have been trusted and rewarded as Microsoft Platinum Partner Winner, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Nintex Premier Partner, Nintex Solution Innovation Award, IBM Partner, Altova XBRL Partner, Fujitsu partner, Hortonworks partner, Cloudera Partner, Axway Partner, and many more.
About Information Services International-Dentsu, Ltd
Supported by Japanese leading corporations in the manufacturing and financial industries who aimed for overseas expansions, TSS of ISID acquired the largest market share. The experience we gained by providing numerous leading-edge business applications on the TSS network is the foundation of the services we offer today, including product development solutions for the manufacturing industry and system development for financial, retail and service industries.
ISID was named as the largest company in Dentsu Group and also the 1st company in Dentsu Group that went IPO in year 2000.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and has global network of 13 locations in four regions (North America, Europe, China and South East Asia), allowing ISID to provide IT solutions tailored to the different legal regulations and business customs of each region with Japan-quality services and local support capabilities